Sydney Housing Market Update 15/09/2017
With the school holidays starting in just over a week this is ironically a time when a slight lull occurs with the number of new properties hitting the market slowing down.
It makes sense though as many owners with children put off selling their larger family residences until the final school term begins next month. You also have numerous buyers leaving Sydney for the much awaited October Long Weekend, the first public holiday break since early June.
So the next couple of weeks will be a little quieter than usual.
With that in mind, we'd like to let you know about the following quality properties our agency will be showing soon. They include :
- 73 Acton Street Hurlstone Park : 3 B/R Double fronted free standing home + LUG
- 6 Collins Street Tempe: 4 bedroom renovated free standing home + 2 bathrooms & off-street parking
- 172 Illawarra Road Marrickville : 3 B/R renovated Semi + rear lane access to LUG
- 1/117 Homer Street Earlwood: 2 B/R security unit + balcony, internal laundry & LUG
- 75 Acton Street Hurlstone Park : 3 B/R Freestanding home + side driveway to 2 X LUG
Look out for them all as they hit the market in the next fortnight.