Sydney Property Market Update 02/03/2019
On regular occasions I like to survey the public on a range of topics directly relating to the Inner West real estate market and that time has come again.
I'd love to hear your thoughts on the following questions:
1. What annoys you most about dealing with real estate agents? (feel free to vent!)
2. Do the results of the upcoming NSW and Federal elections influence your decision to purchase a property this year?
3. Have you actively bid at an auction this year, and if not why?
4. Do you feel the current number of properties on the market is: (a)High (b)Average or (c)Low?
5. How do you prefer the agent to communicate with you about property information? Face to face at a property, telephone conversation, email, SMS
Feel free to answer as many as you like and I'll report back to you with the responses.
0412 465 567