Sydney Property Market Update 13/07/2019
Well it's that time of the year again.
With school holidays in full bloom and all those annoying friends of ours sending out endless daily photos of crystal clear waters in the much warmer corners of the world, I thought it would be a good idea to send out my usual survey.
It's very rudimentary (to such a basic level all tech heads would be embarrassed) but I like to keep things as simple as possible.
Feel free to answer all or as many of the questions below. Any response is greatly appreciated. I luckily learnt quite early in my career to never assume you know everything about a subject simply by your own observations and experiences. Asking others is the easiest and best thing you can do.
So here goes:
1. Which property portal/s do you look at - i.e. Domain, realestate.com.au, others or all of the above?
2. What time of the week are you more likely to search for a property?
3. What device/s do you prefer to search on?
4. How do you prefer to communicate with an agent - text, email, phone, face to face?
5. Do you think property prices in the Inner West are going down, going up or flat at the moment?
6. Has the federal election result influenced your decision to purchase or sell?
7. Have the two consecutive interest rate decreases influenced your decision to buy or sell?
8. Pet hates about agents? Feel free to fire at will. All constructive criticism is much appreciated.
I'll collate all the answers over the coming weeks and get back to you with the results. Next week I'll report the half yearly Auction clearance rates for Marrickville, Dulwich Hill and Hurlstone Park.
0412 465 567