SOLD $1,330,000 - RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969
This beautiful unrenovated character weatherboard home sold for an unrenovated street record of $1,330,000!! We have a dedicated database for buyers looking to purchase weatherboard homes in the area. Call Richard Perry 0418 863 969, your local Dulwich Hill agent.
**** Deceased Estate 'Under Instructions To Be Sold' ****
Renovate? Rebuild? A Rare Opportunity In Premium Cul-De-Sac Location
Tightly held within the same family for many happy years, this un-renovated double fronted, freestanding cottage is in need of some love and attention, mainly visual. Sitting pretty as a postcard with fine examples of what could be just next door to the right, and the left, the homes in this quiet cul-de-sac in the Gladstone Estate represent a majestic display of past architecture within a peaceful village setting.
Location combined with a traditional plot of land, being level and with a wide street front is a rare offering to the market - this is an opportunity not to be missed. Whilst relaxing in the secluded rear garden you could believe you're in the countryside, yet it's just a 5 minute walk to the Dulwich Hill main shopping village, with an array of cafes, eateries and noted family businesses, with easy access to express buses, and Light Rail into the city, which is only 8.7 kms away or 19 minutes by car.
With side driveway access, renovation is easy and the home displays:
- A surprisingly large floorplan with formal lounge room & separate dining room
- Three generous bedrooms, neat classic working kitchen & perfectly adequate bathroom
- Side driveway stretching alongside the house and into the rear gardens, easy access
- Rear private patio looking into a leafy garden & vast level lawns being secluded
- Walk to: Light Rail Station at Dulwich Grove' 3 minutes, Dulwich Hill main railway station 9 minutes
- Whisper quiet country type setting, opposite Dulwich Hill Public School
The perfect home to renovate or simply move in and update over time and add value, you could start from scratch and build new, but within a street this pretty and within set of strong family residences and wonderful location, it would pay privilege to at least keep the faade traditional as the renovation in most parts are just visual.
A wonderful opportunity to create a fine home on a deep block, in simply one of the best locations, an inspection is a must!
Richard Perry 0418 863 969