SOLD - ANDREW KNOX 0425 230 650 | RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969
Astounding 103sqm Of Classic Living Space + 18sqm Rear Access Lock-up Garage
Spacious Peaceful Living In The Central Hub Of Marrickville
Sitting privately above a lovely leafy green expansive garden for you to enjoy from a wide balcony, with an Art-Deco style ambience, this family sized home should be considered by the townhouse or small house buyer whom should inspect the property without delay. The size will astound you, with an internal floorplan of 105 sqm and a full sized lock up garage of 18sqm with easy rear lane access from "Frede Lane". Be just moments to the heartbeat hub of Marrickville, the convenience to everything could not be easier.
Neatly original throughout, upon the secure and private second floor, of only a three level brick building, sharing an intercom reception with just 5 others, the home bestows:
- Quiet rear of the building living, within just steps to your lock-up garage with rear door access & a level walk into the neatly kept common lawn gardens with veggie patch, a peaceful place to relax on a sunny day
- A vast logical floorplan with exceptional light filled interiors & neatly originally this presents an opportunity to visually enhance added your personal flair to an already outstanding apartment
- A formal reception hall greats you from entry & via the dining room is a vast lounge and open entertainment room with large adjoining balcony capturing natural cross ventilation and light
- The two bedrooms are of king-size - everyone asks for two spacious bedrooms in a classic apartment, well you have that here!'; Displaying high ceilings and space to place a large built-in of your choice
- A classic Separate bathroom with tub, Separate lavatory with pedestal basin and Separate shower room with built-in internal laundry (perhaps a chance to adjoin some rooms here (STSA)
- A family sized eat-in solid timber kitchen area seamlessly adjoins via ribbed glass' drawing room doors into a separate dining room, which could, if needed be turning into a separate study or temporary guests third bedroom (STSA)
- Vast in size with the added luxury of this excellently maintained complex fitted with double vacuum glazed windows, insulating a cool temperature with efficiency, whilst creating silence inside and restoring a sense of calm and peaceful living throughout the home.
Enjoying this centralised location from the hip & happening cafe scene to the array of restaurant choices, whilst all transport options are just literally around the corner, Go-Get car share, express buses to the city & the newly 32 million dollar revamped Marrickville station just awaits you, commuting has never been so easy, leave your car in your garage!
Move-in and enhance, make this one yours!
Richard Perry 0418 863 969 & Andrew Knox 0425 230 650
email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org