This wonderful light filled top floor apartment has a layout that feels very much like a townhouse and features 2 balconies with sweeping district views all within a bright and leafy landscaped gated community. Quietly tucked away in a cul-de-sac location, this complex is pet friendly and backs onto the Cooks River parklands with its walking tracks, cycleways, playing fields and a soon to be completed dog exercise facility. Very conveniently located to Canterbury train station, bus links, public and private schools and local shops including the brand new Woolworths supermarket.
This expansive home boasts:
- Beautifully flowing open plan living and dining area that integrates with a lovely sunny north facing balcony and an open plan gourmet kitchen that offers gas cooking, Caesarstone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and very deep pantry
- 2 bright bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes; master bathroom with a glorious ensuite bathroom with bathtub
- 2nd bedroom leads to a balcony that has views towards the Cooks River and overlooks the meticulously landscaped gardens within the gated community
- Separate study plus office nook / storage
- Concealed laundry with additional storage; reverse cycle air conditioning
- Underground car space including a storage shed within a security precinct with lift access & video intercom
- Established 15 year old complex with a well organised & functioning strata committee
This apartment is a massive 90 square metres internally with a 25 square metre car space and would suit the town house buyer or buyer considering a house in the very competitive inner west housing market.
Andrew Knox 0425 230 650