House Sized' 3 bedroom living with lock-up garage, moments to everything!
Immaculately presented throughout its' vast floorplan and with a bigger floor area of some houses, this expansive yet whisper quiet apartment is naturally light filled across all of its interiors. This urban oasis is privately set to the side of this low-rise leafy complex of just 9 sharing a super clean and neat entryway, whilst access to the secure underground lock-up garage is literally 8 steps away making it so easy to juggle children, shopping and pets all within moments to the heart-beat of Marrickville.
Oversized and a real affordable alternative for a family priced out of the local house market, the home includes:
- Open plan living and dining areas leading to a large covered terrace ideal for alfresco entertaining / excellent floor plan design
- Three generously sized bedrooms, main being king-size with built-in wardrobe & leafy outlook
- Wrap-around open-plan custom fitted kitchen, with plentiful storage, stainless steel appliances, dual sink, wide solid stone bench tops being child-friendly overlooking the living spaces & covered terrace
- A spacious full sized bathroom with separate shower cubical and large bathtub is a must have, and so too, is the completely separate toilet & internal laundry & storage room
- Full brick security building with intercom entry, remote control roller door access to an on-title' large lock-up garage with plenty of storage space
Live just moments to parklands, riverside walkways with cycle tracks and quality public schools, child care & playgrounds and also within a lazy stroll to the entertainment hub of Marrickville, offering niche organic shops, mainstream supermarkets, favourite cafes and an array of restaurants to choose from.
Commuting to the city is easy with Marrickville Railway Station a hop-skip-and-a-jump away, and frequent buses stopping at the bottom of Hill Street makes this an easy lock-up and leave living choice and an affordable alternative for a house buyer to seriously consider.
Richard Perry 0418 863 969