Just around the corner to the heartbeat of Marrickville's Main-Scene, with an array of cafes, notable eateries, specialty shops and the railway station right there for you, this extremely neat and tidy first home and sound investment is ideally situated in a low maintenance, solid brick building quietly set in a tree line street and moment to everything' location.
A very secluded aspect in living, this solid home offers:
- A private entry hall return flows into bright spacious Open-Plan living and dining areas with high ceilings & sash windows
- Neatly original classic 60's gas kitchen with plenty of space to easily update & extend at not much expense
- Massive oversized master bedroom with leafy aspect with scope to reconfigure and add value
- Neatly presented bathroom with large shower (easy to re-enamel coat white), linen storage & laundry facilities
- Naturally bright & airy throughout with an ideal private back of the building location
*First Time Home Owners Pay NO STAMP DUTY !
First time buyers can move straight-in and add their personality to this property; for investors it's a perfect and affordable neat addition to your investment portfolio and extra rent can be gained with just a simple coat of paint.
An entry point' property enjoying an ideal lock-up and leave lifestyle location.
Make this affordable home yours! It's just a stroll to shops, cafes, parks and Marrickville Railway Station!
Richard Perry 0418 863 969