Very bright and appealing town house, (229m squared of total) set in a very well maintained complex. An ideal opportunity for the young family seeking space and the benefits of living in a great area which is directly over the road from the Steve Folkes Reserve with its beautiful bush land setting accompanied by the Crest sporting complex with its abundance of playing fields and the Dunc Grey velodrome which was host to the Cycling program for the Sydney Olympic Games. This area is also well facilitated with private and public schools such as George's Hall Primary's, Mary's Catholic Primary, Georges River Grammar and Bass High School. The property is also a short distance from Local Georges Hall shops in Haig Avenue and the Bass Hill shopping plaza.
The property is double brick throughout and features:
- 3 very spacious bedrooms. The main with a private balcony, walk-in robe leading to an ensuite bathroom. The 2nd bedroom has a built in wardrobe.
- Large combined living and dining areas. Covered Balcony overlooking a beautiful grassy back garden 8.4mx8.2m, ideal for kids, family fun and entertainment.
- Large lock up garage + a registered car space in front of the garage for the 2nd car.
- Open plan kitchen with gas cooking
- Internal laundry
- Bathroom with separate shower and bath. 3rd downstairs WC. The complex is fully gated with security passes and intercom passes required to gain access.
This property will suite the first home buyer, young family or investor looking for a stepping stone into the Sydney property market with all the space and comfort one can ever hope for.
Andrew Knox 0425 230 650