AUCTION - RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969
Perfect Renovation, Perfect Location, Just Move In!
Immaculately renovated throughout from floor to ceiling this move-in ready' without a cent needing to be spent makes this an ideal first home, and a fantastic set and forget' investment located privately and securely within only an 8-step intercom entryway of this full brick building.
Capturing a leafy, naturally bright all-day aspect within this smartly kept, well-maintained building, the apartments is spaciously presented with style, and quietly captures a private and peaceful garden aspect within a prime stroll to everything' location.
Displaying an excellent and practical floorplan, the apartment is within a few covered-steps to your own on-title', wide brick lock-up garage which is easily opened by remote control, and deeply set, ideal for storage.
This impeccable home and solid investment set over the garden side of the building displays:
- Comfortable, secure quiet living, with leafy private outlook with an ideal all day' naturally bright aspect with intercom entry
- Freshly painted throughout its spacious open-plan living, dining and entertainment area, logically flows to a covered balcony to enjoy
- Two generously sized bedrooms both fitted with brand new deep pile soft carpeting, large mirrored built-in wardrobes, and freshly painted with private outlook
- A huge modern eat-in kitchen is newly presented with servery and additional storage, displays stainless steel appliances, dual sink, and microwave space leads to a hidden full sized built-in laundry / storage room
- Completely remodelled fully tiled white bathroom, electronically vented with separate shower cube and bathtub with new vanity storage and a newly installed internal Rheem hot water system
- A deep and wide full-sized garage is just a few covered steps away, ideally located from the back door of the property, easy to carry shopping, and items to the home
With no passing traffic and setback from one of the best tree lined streets in Dulwich Hill, this homes location is simply ideal lockup and leave living'
Simply stroll to Dulwich Hill shopping village with an array of cafes, trendy eateries, wine bars and speciality shops, whilst within an easy walk to the Dulwich Hill light rail station at Waratah Mills & main rail at Lewisham Train Station, or commute to the city via express buses.
Call today to inspect.
Richard Perry 0418 863 969