SOLD - RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969
SOLD. Happy seller, happy buyer. No one knows more about Hurlstone Park than your local agency! Thinking of selling, contact Richard and his team. 0418 863 969
"LURNEA" c. 1925
A Family Classic Home on 986sqm with approved extension / secondary living
This absolutely immaculate, freestanding late federation home captivates all the charm of yesteryear, from its open front veranda, outstanding high patterned ceilings, coloured picture glass to its solid timber floors throughout and incorporates rare classic fretwork of a bygone era.
Solid in standing of full brick and sandstone, this double fronted family residence incorporates many subtle upgrades for today's modern living whilst nestled quietly in a leafy residential cul-de-sac.
In a country setting, yet just ten kilometres from Sydney's central business district, the home offers:
- 986sqm of manicured land, with an emphasis on sustainable living, including home grown produce
- FULLY APPROVED COUNCIL PLANS doubling the size of the accommodation, appealing to families seeking accommodation for elderly parents or extended family members
- Architectural Plans Displayed At The Home; which include a swimming pool if desired
- Reception hallway flows into naturally bright interiors, with a formal lounge room featuring a period style working gas fireplace
- Three generous bedrooms, two of master size with huge built-in robes, classic pendant lighting & high ceilings keeping all naturally cool in summer
- Separate dining room of family size logically situated near the kitchen, ideal to entertain family & friends
- Brand new gas kitchen has been recently custom fitted, in-keeping with the character of the home, with free standing oven and plenty of storage; with elevated views across the vast garden, ideal for keeping an eye on the children playing
- The bathroom has been upgraded for today's modern living; large separate laundry room ideally located at the rear of the property
- A must have workshop is located under the home, with a separate store room & wine cellar ideal for any hobbyist - or the perfect place to create a home office
- Wide gated driveway at the side of the property, easily accommodating several family vehicles, with easy access to maintain the land and ensuring ease to build the approved secondary accommodation
Privately set and conveniently located for lifestyle living, this stylish home is just moments from Hurlstone Park Train Station, bus routes and village shopping, with new cafes setting the trend in the area.
A stunning family home, in a peaceful family suburb, within an easy commute to the city, it will be hard to find one like this again - inspect today!
Happy to arrange midweek appointments - please call to schedule!
Richard Perry 0418 863 969