Large and bright 128sq metre townhouse set in a tranquil and very well maintained complex in a cul-de-sac location. Enjoy the convenience of being a short walking distance to Hurlstone Park train station and village shopping strip with its emerging cafes and eateries. The Cooks River parklands and playing fields are also a short walking distance offering endless walking and cycling tracks.
With no expense spared this affordable abode boasts:
- Large open plan living and dining space with oversized timber picture windows that let in the glorious sunlight from the sunny front porch
- 2 spacious bedrooms both with bright leafy outlooks, custom built-in wardrobes, smart hide away ceiling fans, plantation shutters & plush carpeting
- Brand new family sized kitchen overlooking courtyard featuring breakfast bar, high gloss custom cabinets, Smeg induction cooktop & stainless steel oven & extractor
- New designer bathroom with separate rain shower, square set full sized tub, skylight & stylish floor to ceiling tiling
- High ceilings which create a natural air flow plus fully ducted air conditioning on both levels
- Beautiful polished timber floors throughout
- Brand new integrated internal laundry with handy 2nd WC & extra storage
- On title carport plus front porch and garden area to make your own
- Private landscaped courtyard with timber decking, ideal for young children & pets
Hurlstone Park is a quiet Inner West suburb on the Dulwich Hill border within 9.3 km of the Sydney CBD and this property provides more space and comfort than any apartment whilst giving the impression of living in a house in a great community. Properties like these are often sought but rarely found.
Andrew Knox 0425 230 650