Beautifully renovated second storey 2 bedroom apartment, very quietly tucked away in a hidden cul-de-sac location. This property sits within a small and very well maintained complex and is very conveniently located to Canterbury train station with its array of new supermarkets and variety shops, Cooks River parklands and playing fields as well as a variety of quality public and private schools such as Canterbury South primary school.
This fully renovated property boasts:
- Large combined living and dining area
- Polished timber floors & wonderful recessed lighting throughout
- New open plan kitchen with gas cooking; High smooth ceilings
- 2 spacious bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes, main with an additional walk in storage closet
- Study nook in main bedroom
- Glorious large bathroom with new vanity & floor to ceiling tiling
- Internal laundry facilities
- Sunny front balcony with leafy outlook
- Reverse cycle air conditioner plus gas bayonet for heating
- Newly fitted block out & privacy roller shades
- Carport on-title
- No Stamp Duty for 1st home buyers
This home has it all and is ready to move straight into. Ideal purchase for the first home buyer seeking an affordable price range and a great beginning into the very competitive Sydney property market or investor seeking low maintenance and strong rental demand.
Andrew Knox 0425 230 650