"Deceased Estate" Solid, Freestanding & Ready for Renovation
A great opportunity to acquire a piece of local history - with some loving restoration and plenty of scope for expansion this is your chance to create the ideal family home. This freestanding 3 bedroom Victorian blank canvas sits in a very sought after location on the Dulwich Hill border and amongst a row of similar houses built in the same era.
Very conveniently located to public transport such as Hurlstone Park and Dulwich Hill train stations, the Dulwich Hill light rail, a variety of quality public and private schools, Hurlstone Park shopping village and the Cooks River parklands with its playing fields and walking / cycling tracks.
This charming family home features:
- 404 square metres of land with a very deep block; large green and sun drenched back garden
- Many renovation precedents with similar homes, on identical blocks of land on the street, from the same area either side of this house.
- Off street parking for multiple vehicles with an extended side driveway
- 3 spacious bedrooms; large formal living room & separate dining room
- Original features: traditional timber windows, skirting boards, architraves, fireplace and high ceilings throughout
- Expansion towards the back of the property is a realistic goal (STCA)
This property is a blank canvas with enormous potential within a sought after Inner West locale providing easy access to Sydney CBD - a tasteful restoration will lift it into a great residence for many years to come.
Andrew Knox 0425 230 650