If you have an eye for detail you won't miss all the fantastic improvements the owner of this lovely strata title apartment has made over the ten years he has resided here. Set on the first floor in the very quiet rear section of the complex the property offers one spacious bedroom with built-in robe, stylish chef's kitchen with as new stove, double sink & water filter tap, fully refurbished bathroom with tall shower, internal laundry facilities, and a very comfortable open plan lounge and dining space that opens onto a glorious north-east facing balcony that's been beautifully tiled recently.
Included are stunning polished parquetry floors throughout, plenty of privacy with only one common wall and an abundance of natural light and ventilation. With the local train station, fabulous new Inner West light rail, cafes, shops, tranquil Cooks River and its surrounding parklands, bicycle tracks close by this is the perfect first home for either investors or owner occupiers. Inspect today.
• Pet friendly
• Freshly painted
• Wall cabinet in bathroom with multi purpose hinged doors & double mirrors
• Four power outlets for kitchen appliances
• Customised drain tray for Hot Water System
• Solid core doors and insurance compliant window locks throughout
• Master built metal clothes rack on balcony