"Deceased Estate" - Ideal 1st Home or Investment in Small Established Block
Delightful, sunny and bright north facing one bedroom apartment with lock-up garage on-title. This property with only one adjoining wall is very privately situated and will suit the single person or couple looking for privacy in a small well maintained block of only 10 apartments.
- Large combined living and dining area
- North facing balcony with an abundance of natural sunlight and a pleasing outlook
- Bright open plan kitchen
- Fully functional bathroom / laundry
- Includes front loader washing machine
- Spacious bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Security entrances
- High smooth ceilings
- New light fittings
This property is located adjacent to the Ashbury border and is just a very short walk to Canterbury train station, city bus links, local public and private schools, sporting fields such as Blick Park and oval and handy local shops such as Aldi and Woolworths supermarkets.
This property will make an ideal investment or first purchase for the buyer seeking low levies and strong rental demands.
Andrew Knox 0425 230 650