FOR SALE $390,000 - $429,000 - RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969
FOR SALE - RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969
Classic Victorian loft apartment' in 'Colchester House'
A light stroll into the main hub of Marrickville, this trendy home, bathed in natural light and capturing soft breezes from its top floor position on this only two level boutique Victorian building is finely restored and completely modernised and was opened by the Lord Mayor of Marrickville in 2010.
Displaying historic architecture on the outside, and stylish lifestyle finishes inside, this unique home offers:
- Sleek designer living, with an exceptional light filled interior interchangeable floorplan
- Private, whisper quiet living, intercom access in a Dog & Cat pet friendly by application building
- Polished timber floors, modern open plan living space, pendant lighting, naturally cool and airy
- Live as-is, one big arts-studio, or capitalise on the home's wide open spaced interior, sectioned one bedroom living
- Opportunities to create loft style New York' living, perhaps installing a freestanding mezzanine floor & loft-bed area
- Contemporary gas kitchen, 'Blanco' stainless steel appliances, aluminium kickboards, solid stone worktops, vented extractor, with abundance of storage, ready for any foodie and friends to come over
- Designer bathroom ideally located off of the living area / concealed internal laundry
- Private second level-top floor living, with decked breakfast balcony above the rooftops and leafy trees
A perfect home to live in for the first time buyer, young couple, older downsizer, or the suddenly single'. A wonderful one of a kind home, in a building of caring owners ensuring a low-cost & excellently maintained building being majority owner occupied.
Move-in-ready and central to Marrickville's hipster cafes and themed wine bars, an array of restaurants, the eclectic and diverse shopping strip, and many main public transport options, express city bound buses, and the new Marrickville railway station.
Contemporary stylish living, in classic surroundings, a lovely place you can be proud to call home.
Richard Perry 0418 863 969