Affordable Urban Haven Quietly Tucked Away In Leafy Enclave
Sunny top floor east facing 2-bedroom apartment with pleasing outlook over very well-maintained common gardens. This property is very conveniently located to both Hurlstone Park and Dulwich Hill train station along with the Dulwich Hill Light Rail station. Stroll to local shops, cafes and restaurants plus the property is also well facilitated with a wide variety of public and private schools. This complex is superbly maintained and has a reputation for its friendly community vibe and very reasonable strata levies. Sitting on the banks of the Cooks River with Marrickville golf course providing a beautiful backdrop with its parklands, bike/walking tracks and abundant playing fields.
- Two very spacious bedrooms
- Bright kitchen with gas cooking and Caesar stone bench tops & ample storage
- Large combined living and dining areas with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Sunny east facing balcony with leafy outlook
- Retro bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
- Internal laundry room, great for additional storage
- High smooth ceilings throughout
- 1st Home Buyers pay NO stamp duty
This property is an ideal first purchase for the buyer wishing to get into the very competitive Inner West property market or the investor seeking low maintenance, low levies and a very well organised strata committee along with strong rental demand.
Andrew Knox 0425 230 650