SOLD $645,000 - RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969
We are so pleased to announce this fantastic apartment was purchased by a first time buyer, whom managed to beat two investors to win the property, well done.
This record result from my team and I displays the highest two transactions within this building to date, so if you're thinking to sell any property in Lewisham, pick the winning time, my team.
We gain you the best result in any market, call today for a no obligation appraisal, Richard Perry 0418 863 969
"Quiet leafy living in cafe hub"
Naturally bright interiors with a leafy private outlook welcomes your return home the minute you step inside this super neat, super clean apartment. Set in an excellent little community, the owners here should be praised for their upkeep of the building and manicured gardens, probably why apartments here seldom return on the market.
Intercom entry into the rear of the building position is second to none, being whisper quiet and privately elevated with your own on-title undercover parking just steps away. Everything is ready to move into today, simply an ideal choice for the first time buyer and a great investment which has, and shall continue to last the test of time' being of full brick construction.
Inside, fresh white and bright interiors await:
- Quiet position, easy city commuting via Lewisham Rail Station which is just around the corner
- Under cover rear of building parking, leave the car at home, easy cycle as just 8km proximity to the CBD
- Spacious open plan dining & living area flows to a cover balcony with leafy outlook
- Opportunity to customise a flexible floor plan to capitalise into total open-plan (STSA)
- Two generous double bedrooms, built-in wardrobe, newly carpeted with private leafy outlook
- Refreshed tiled bathroom with separate shower and bath tub plus separate internal laundry room
- Newly fitted custom kitchen displays hardwood benchtops, stainless steel appliances, rotary and soft close storage
* Pet friendly building by application
Conveniently located to village shops and the caf lifestyle, whilst commuting has never been easier with express buses into the city and Lewisham Rail Station direct to the city, walk to the new light rail extension, Petersham TAFE, child care, Petersham primary school and Christian Brothers' High School Lewisham.
There's real feeling of 'home' here which you just don't get from these massive new quick-build units scattered here and there, whom ever buys this one can rest easy on their decision for the short and especially the long term., built to last, built of brick., built properly.!
Richard Perry 0418 863 969
* Disclaimer: Furniture within the property is not included in the sale, some images displayed have been digitally staged to give an artist's impression of how you could live.