FREE STANDING 3 bedroom Villa/Townhouse on one level with a 275 sqm total footprint, nestled quietly near the Cooks River with its walking tracks and abundant parklands. Hurlstone Park is also blessed with its thriving shopping village and its public transport with Hurlstone Park train station or alternatively Canterbury train station giving easy access to the Sydney CBD and is well serviced with many public and private primary and secondary schools.
This substantial home features:
- Flowing, logical floor plan with a superb but low maintenance outdoor courtyard and deck ideal for entertaining plus a large garden patch for the enthusiastic gardener
- Large open plan living and dining area with a wonderfully sunny leafy view
- 3 very spacious bedrooms, one with Japanese style built in wardrobe
- High ceilings throughout & floating timber flooring
- Massive kitchen with outlook onto courtyard / entertaining area; adjustable louvred pergola covering the entire courtyard area which is ideal for entertaining in challenging weather conditions.
- Expansive bathroom with separate bath and shower with scope to update
- Fully functional solar electricity and hot water system
- Lock up garage; Internal laundry with the added bonus of a built in wardrobe providing extra storage
- Direct access to the Cooks River parklands via private pathway from the back of the complex
This property is a serious consideration for the inner west house buyer trying to get into the very competitive inner west house market on a restricted budget, but requires space, privacy and a which is basically on one level. The property is very family friendly and will also suit the elderly with its easy access into the property.
The complex is very well maintained with it gardens and common property and hosts only 9 villas of a similar nature to this one. This is indeed a rare opportunity for the astute buyer or investor.
Andrew Knox 0425 230 650