Freestanding, Move-In Ready Without A Cent To Be Spent!
This Federation solid family home is privately set within a whisper quiet cul-de-sac of classic residential homes. Renovated throughout with extreme care and precise detail, the home combines timeless period charm with today's contemporary living.
This gorgeous property features:
- High patterned ceilings, delightful fret-work, solid timber flooring
- Spacious interiors capturing natural light throughout the flowing oversized floorplan
- Newly presented large open plan kitchen with pantry, island bench, stone bench tops, breakfast bar, Electrolux gas stove & Miele dishwasher
- Secondary living area overlooking an immaculate, low maintenance rear Merbau decked entertaining area perfect for alfresco dining; outdoor shed
- Grand hallway leads through the home to an expansive main bedroom with built in wardrobe & large second bedroom with soft deep-pile carpets & ceiling fans
- Separate formal lounge room, freshly finished in white with gas bayonet & leadlight casement windows
- Impeccable newly appointed bathroom with tasteful finishes including timber bench vanity, floor to ceiling tiles, separate shower & bathtub
- Quiet residential street, privately elevated with an abundance of on-street parking
Simply an ideal purchase for the busy lifestyle! Queen Street is only a short stroll to Marrickville local shopping village and centrally located in walking distance to both Marrickville and Sydenham train stations, village shops, schools and restaurants, with easy access to cosmopolitan Enmore and Newtown and a simple commute to the city.
Richard Perry 0418 863 969