SOLD $880,000 - RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969
This neatly presented 1960's apartment sold to gain the best result within the building and highest priced unit on the street.
Two investors narrowly missed out and are ready to buy units within this building, or on Warren Road, so if your thinking to sell, no other team works harder for our owners.
Call Richard Perry 0418 863 969 to gain our experience.
Massive Top-Floor Family Home, With Double Garage In The Hub Of Marrickville
Attractive to families and those who crave naturally bright spacious interiors, this massive 2 bedroom home, possibly a 3-bedroom with potential to convert as others have done in the building (STSA) is perfectly situated on the top floor of this fantastically maintained low rise 3 level full brick building.
Enjoying a stroll-to' centralised location to the hip & happening cafe scene and an array of restaurant choices, whilst all transport options are just literally around the corner, including the new Marrickville station. This move-in ready home offers:
- Top floor, secure and private living, of only a three-level brick building, sharing an intercom reception with just 5 others
- 103 sqm of level interior living space, plus a massive freestanding double lock-up garage which are both on separate titles, keep as one or change into two separate garages, with rear lane access into Frede Lane
- Vast logical floorplan with exceptional light filled interiors, opportunities to change into a 3-bedroom home (STSA) whilst retaining classic period details, giving an ambience of Art-Deco
- Two massive bedrooms, master with new built-in wardrobe bestowing a bright leafy outlook
- Two neatly refurbished bathrooms and separate lavatory, with metal bathtub, separate shower, new vanity, and electrically vented
- Brand new internal laundry and internal Rheem hot water system
- A totally brand-new, never used custom designed kitchen with wide stone benchtops, subway tiling, soft close drawers, dual sink, brushed metal kickboards, stainless steel appliances are an entertainer's delight complete with wide double door fridge space and dishwasher space
- A separate dining room, can easily be change to a home office, or third bedroom (STSA)
- Reception hall entry leads to a vast lounge and open entertainment room with adjoining balcony capturing natural cross ventilation and light
- Excellently maintained complex fitted with double vacuum glazed windows, insulating a cool temperature with efficiency, whilst creating silence inside ensuring calm and peaceful living throughout the home
- A level walk to your double lock-up garage located privately near the buildings neatly kept common lawn gardens with veggie patch and play area, a peaceful place to relax on a sunny day
* Pet Policy: As per application to The Strata Committee (There is already approved Dogs & Cats living within the complex)
A rare offering to the market and kept within the same family since being built, that's how good it is! Move in ready and still more scope to individually enhance into anyone's lifestyle needs.
Make sure you set aside some time to inspect this one!
Richard Perry 0418 863 969
* Disclaimer: Furniture within the property is not included in the sale, some images displayed have been digitally staged to give an artist's impression of how you could live.