Try saying that quickly five times ! Set on a healthy 234 square metre parcel of land this classic full brick beauty comprises two spacious bedrooms (Built in robe in main), formal lounge, separate dining, tastefully refurbished bathroom and stunning galley kitchen with stainless steel gas stove & dishwasher. Included is attic storage space, internal laundry facilities, glorious high ceilings, ornate fireplace, solid timber floorboards and a sunny private rear garden that's perfect for entertaining. Inspections available anytime, call today.
- Ideal North Eastern aspect across the entire side of the property.
- In much sought after Wilkins Primary (Opportunity Class) catchment area.
- Walk to Newington Boys College Stanmore.
- Easy stroll to Addison Road Markets on a Sunday
- Literally opposite Marrickville Park and Lawn Tennis Courts.
- Bespoke & Grind is your local caf & the Henson Park Hotel your local restaurant.
- Gas bayonets connected throughout the property.
*Disclaimer: some images displayed have been digitally staged.