AUCTION: GUIDE $950,000 - RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969
Unrenovated Home + Rear Lane Access - Quiet Street
This solid brick original property presents an ideal opportunity to buy your first home or invest in a blue ribbon residential street in the Inner West. Ideally located in a quiet pocket of Dulwich Hill with easy access to Arlington Light rail station, Sideways Deli Caf, local parks, Arlington Oval plus an abundance of quality private and public schools to choose from, including Dulwich Hill Public School, Trinity Grammar school and Dulwich Hill high school for performing arts.
This neat and tidy period house features:
- Original brick character facade with front porch and side access
- 2 large bright and sunny bedrooms, high ceilings
- Formal lounge; separate eat-in gas kitchen
- Large bathroom with internal laundry, Rheem instant gas hot water
- East facing rear yard being extremely private looking towards the park
- Rear lane access with new curbs dropped ready to reinstate parking
- Potential to build carport as neighboring properties have done
- Potential as others have done to extend the home as you see fit (STCA)
You can move straight in and take your time to update and renovate to suit your taste and requirements in this idyllic quiet residential neighbourhood. Or a quick update by an astute investor would add value and create a solid long term investment - the choice is yours. In any market at any time - don't miss your opportunity to acquire this one.
Richard Perry 0418 863 969
*Disclaimer: some images displayed have been digitally staged.