After 18 months on the market with 3 consecutive out of area agents, the local area specialist gets the job done with a great result!
Affordable Large Family Home with Double Garage
Massive freestanding 3 bedroom Federation family home on 354sqm (approx.) of land within a 2 minute walk to Hurlstone Park train station & shopping village.
This is an ideal opportunity to buy a large solid home in a very desirable suburb at an affordable price and take advantage of this entrypoint into the Inner West market.
- 3 large bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Large eat in kitchen with gas cooking
- Massive, sunny north facing living room
- Solid brick construction
- Timber floors throughout; Sunny front verandah
- High ceilings with ornate cornices; Federation skirting boards
- Very expansive workshop at the rear of the property with endless storage
- Garden beds and enough space for a veggie patch at the rear of the property for the keen gardener
- Large lock up garage that can easily fit 2 cars or possibly 3
- Walk to Hurlstone Park station or Dulwich Hill station
The home is ready to be moved straight into and offers ample scope for expansion, renovation or a mere uplift.
Sitting on the Dulwich Hill border this property is blessed with a great choice of both public and private schools such as Trinity Grammar school, Saint Paul of the Cross primary school, Canterbury public school and many more. Within a short stroll to the expansive Cooks River parklands with its recreational fields, walking and cycling tracks.
Andrew Knox 0425 230 650
*Disclaimer: some images displayed have been digitally staged.