FOR SALE- RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969
Contemporary Luxury In An Exclusive Leafy Reserve Setting & All Within A Stone's Throw To Everything You Need!
Uncompromising in space and design, this near-new freestanding trophy home beholds clean lines and an abundance of natural light throughout its high-end interiors and innovative layout, capturing the very essence of low-maintenance luxury in this tranquil riverside retreat. Turn key ready within moments to Marrickville's array of cafes, restaurants, shops and railway.
Whisper quiet with total privacy, the two-storey home is one of only a handful of properties in an exclusive leafy enclave which leads down to the Cooks River reserve. The home has private access to the pleasant stroll along the foreshore walking paths and cycleways through the parklands.
Wrapped within nature's green setting, the home effortlessly displays:
- Landscaped entry with black limestone paving towards a car space & panel-style remote control garage
- Architecturally designed in 'Gunmetal Blue' brick & Mini Orb-style vertical metal cladding, plus attic storage
- 3 upper level bedrooms with 2.45m ceilings, remote control fans and built-ins; ideal winged floorplan
- Luxurious main bathroom, deep-set bathtub, separate shower, heat lamp & instantaneous gas hot water
- The sleeping quarters floor conceals 75mm sound insulation between ground and upper level, which is finished in Solid Victorian Ash flooring, sustainably sourced
- Fourth bedroom located at entry level could easily become a study or home office, ideally located near secondary bathroom with shower and separate, neatly concealed internal laundry
- Gourmet wrap-around gas kitchen is an entertainers delight; stainless steel appliances by Omega, dual sink, dishwasher, eye-level microwave nook, solid stone worktops, with blue subway splash-back
- Vaulted 4 metre ceilings await you as you enter a vast open-plan living area finished in cross-cut Serpeggiante solid stone flooring with designated dining and entertaining areas capturing incredible green leafy river views
- Enjoy a morning coffee upon a wide Australian hardwood deck looking out over the Cooks River reserve or follow the stepping stones down into a hidden garden complete with miniature pond, exposed sandstone rock and greenery, with your own private access to the parkland and walkways.
This part of Marrickville is known as 'The Warren', which was back in time a magnificent estate with history dating back to 1893, homes here are tightly held and usually passed down to family and infrequently come to market. To find a brand new home here is rare, make a time to view!
Richard Perry 0418 863 969