Large 2 Bedroom + Study & Courtyard Apartment with Views
Expansive (122 square metres of living space) courtyard apartment situated in a beautifully maintained near new complex with every type of shop, including Woolworths and Aldi supermarkets, restaurants, gyms and mode of public transport immediately at your disposal. The property is adjacent to Canterbury train station which will combine the future Metro train line. This home features views of the Cooks River parklands and its abundant parklands and walking tracks and is just a short walk to Canterbury Leisure & Aquatic Centre and Canterbury Olympic Ice Rink skating facility, this location has it all!
- Bright and sunny throughout with 2 spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- 3rd bedroom could be used for home office if desired
- Large combined living and dining space with floor to ceiling glass doors leading to a large courtyard, ideal for entertaining and alfresco dining
- Glorious open plan kitchen with dual sink, Caesarstone bench tops and breakfast bar
- 2 bathrooms with frameless shower screens and quality tapware
- Internal laundry neatly concealed
- High ceilings; NBN ready
- Car space within a security precinct with lift access
This pet friendly property will suit the first home buyer with a busy lifestyle who is seeking, privacy, comfort and a great gateway into the very competitive Inner West property market or an astute investor seeking a low maintenance property and strong rental demands in this well facilitated transport hub.
*Disclaimer: some images displayed have been digitally staged.
Andrew Knox 0425 230 650