This perfectly positioned apartment located at the rear of this leafy, neat and tidy full brick block of just 6 homes is an ideal purchase for a first-time buyer or opportunity to invest in a set and forget' well cared for strata titled building.
Low maintenance, with your own courtyard entry, the apartment is private and naturally bright throughout its spacious interiors, which display:
- Two step main entry & level private rear courtyard entry, ideal for older downsizers & children
- Solid timber floors flow throughout the excellent floorplan combining indoor & outdoor living
- Open plan living & dining logically leading towards the outdoor courtyard being paved with established gardens
- Modern gas kitchen with an abundance of storage and bench space is ideal for the home-chef
- Full-sized bathroom with separate bathtub & shower fully tiled in white
- Two large bedrooms off-set from each other with built-ins. Linen storage
- Only one very small common full brick wall adjoins the property
- Rear lane access to an on-title car space, which is easy to navigate into & out for older drivers
A wonderful first home you'll be proud to invite friends around to entertain in a garden setting and peacefully located within an easy stroll to the Cooks River parklands, local schools and Marrickville Road's restaurant strip. The Sydney CBD is easily accessible with city trains, main rail, light rail and bus services all within walking distance.