Glorious and quiet top floor 2 bedroom apartment with 104 square metres of internal living space. With north/north east district views, this property is bright and sunny throughout and has the added bonus of a large private terrace.
Enjoy the convenience of being in very short walking distance to both Hurlstone Park and Canterbury train stations, Hurlstone Park shopping village along with Woolworths and Aldi supermarkets adjacent to Canterbury train station. Many and varied public and private secondary and primary schools are easily accessible.
This contemporary home features:
- Two large north east facing bedrooms with high ceilings, mirrored built in wardrobes
- Self contained kitchen with stone bench tops, integrated gas cooktop with new Westinghouse oven and plenty of cupboard storage
- Massive open plan living and dining space with 2 double sliding doors allowing plenty of light & easy access to the sunny alfresco
- Large and sunny private terrace ideal for outdoor dining and entertaining
- Spacious bathroom with separate shower and bath tub
- Internal laundry room with second WC & added storage
- Split system air conditioner; roller blinds
- Underground security car space and common area storage facility
This is a small security complex of only 14 and this property presents an ideal opportunity for the first home buyer trying to get into the very competitive Inner West market or the astute investor seeking strong rent returns and low maintenance.
Andrew Knox 0425 230 650