""Belgravia" - Rare Art-Deco Offering in very quiet complex"
Close the doors and escape into a time of classic Art-Deco luxury with this beautifully appointed period apartment. With full sound insulation completed on every window throughout this impeccably maintained security building the property is literally whisper quiet as well as keeping the elements entirely out on bitterly cold winter nights and sweltering long summer days. Featured are two double bedrooms, formal lounge, separate kitchen, big stylish bathroom and a lovely traditional sun room that can double as an office or study space. Included are such original items as high patterned ceilings, ornate decorative fireplace and solid timber floorboards and skirtings throughout as well as fully ducted air conditioning. Situated on the top floor in a boutique block of only nine the property also has three different aspects offering all day light, cross ventilation and optimum privacy and only a half a common wall with a neighbouring apartment. With the local train station and cafes a short walk away this is the ideal place to live the car-less Monday to Friday lifestyle where you can commute to the city in barely twenty minutes. Now who wouldn't want that ! Act now !
- Approximately 400m or 5 minutes walk to Petersham Train Station
- Approximately 700m or 7 minutes walk to Stanmore Train Station
- Approximately 800m or 10 minutes walk to Stanmore Public School
- Approximately 750m or 9 minutes walk to Fort Street High School
- Approximately 1.1km or 14 minutes walk to Newington College
- Approximately 650m or 9 minutes walk to supermarket/shops