"Edgy Inner West Period Apartment in Landmark Stead House Boutique Complex"
Escape the worries of city life with this idyllic residential retreat in one of the best addresses in Marrickville. Situated on the top floor of the impeccably appointed and restored "Enmore Park" development this 120sqm residence comprises three double bedrooms with built in robes (main with en-suite and walk-in robe), a lovely open plan lounge and dining space, stunning separate kitchen with dishwasher, big bright bathroom, internal laundry facilities (with clothes dryer) and a magnificent north facing private front balcony capturing all day sunshine. Included is reverse cycle air conditioning throughout, plenty of internal and external storage, a tandem under cover security car space (26sqm) and a wide array of lush beautifully maintained landscaped gardens. With this quiet cul-de-sac literally a relaxing walk away from parks, shops, cafes, schools and all forms of public transport the convenience and easy living offered here in such an historic building is extremely rare. Act now !
- Pet friendly complex with numerous attractive outdoor common areas
- Superb Villeroy & Boch "Meadow Teak" 12mm laminated flooring
- Grounds maintained by same gardeners from Kirribilli House
- Stunning Black gloss subway tiles in kitchen
- Gorgeous white plantation shutters throughout the entire apartment
- Wide array of stylish lighting including Art-Deco shade, Chandelier replicas and white LEDs
- Custom built book shelves, & vintage storage cage shelves
- High quality Black gloss built-in floating entertainment unit with flat screen Television
- Opportunity to create built in storage in parking spaces (subject to Strata Approval)
- 1 minute walk (100m) to Enmore Park & 3 minute walk (220m) to Annette Kellerman Aquatic Centre
- 4 minute walk to Marrickville Metro (300m) & 10 minute walk (900m) to Camdenville Primary
- 5 minute walk (450m) to Factory Theatre & 10 minute walk (1.1km) to Enmore Theatre
- 1 minute walk (100m) to Petty cash Caf & 5 minute walk (450m) to West Juliett Caf
- 4 minute walk (300m) to Vic on the Park Hotel & 8 minute walk (650m) to Golden Barley Hotel