All the boxes get well and truly ticked with this great value strata title apartment. Set on the first floor of a tranquil and leafy complex the property offers two spacious bedrooms (both with built-in robes), modern separate kitchen, internal laundry facilities, big bright bathroom and a lovely open plan lounge and dining area with very flexible layout options. Included is a glorious sundrenched north facing balcony, a lock up garage with separate store room, reverse cycle air conditioning and lovely floating timber floors throughout. With the local shops, schools, parks and three different forms of public transport very close by this is perfect for the ideal first time buyer wanting an affordable foothold in such an attractive market as Dulwich Hill. Inspect today !
- Pet friendly complex with lovely inground swimming pool
- Excellent North-Westerly aspect with all day sunshine
- Approx. 550 metres or 2 minutes walk to Hurlstone Park train station
- Approx. 600 metres or 2 minutes walk to Dulwich Grove light rail station
- Approx. 400 metres or 1 minute walk to 428 Bus Stop at Union street
- Situated in the catchment area for much sought after Dulwich Hill Public School