This generously proportioned one bedroom apartment features an exceptional floor plan and a lockup garage. Quietly located towards the rear of the complex this lock-up and leave home is the ideal first home or investment sharing an intercom entry with just 8 other units.
Updated throughout, here's just a few key inclusions and details:
- Large fitted kitchen with plenty of bench and storage space, Whirlpool appliances, LED counter lighting, dual sink , dishwasher & and a hardwearing timber floor
- Open plan living & dining areas seamlessly flowing to a sun drenched, but covered balcony to relax and enjoy when friends call by
- Full sized bathroom with separate bathtub and shower with adjustable handset, vanity storage and a brand new hot water system
- Master bedroom fitted with soft deep pile carpet, a 2 door floor-to-ceiling built in robe, plantation blinds and a very leafy outlook
- Internal laundry with plenty of storage space
- 2nd floor of a low- rise 3 level building with only one common wall
- Large on title, lock up garage which will comfortably fit the family car/ motor bike whilst still having abundant room for additional storage
Everything you need is just around the corner. It's a very short walk to the heartbeat of Petersham's vibrant cafes and restaurant scene with village shops, parks and regular public transport options including the express city- bound buses and Petersham train station making life easier!
An affordable option for the first home buyer or investor looking to capitalise on the need for convenience of an Inner West lifestyle.
Andrew Knox 0425 230 650