SOLD - RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969
Uncomplicated Quiet Stylish Living in the Heart of Town!
A relaxing calm ambience of leafy top floor living invites you home to one of the best positions within this excellently maintained, low rise apartment block of just 12 units. Rarely coming to the market, with 84.5sqm of naturally bright open living space, this apartment has been completely refreshed with todays list of must haves for the busy lock-up and leave, nothing to spend home hunter.
Windows on three sides, naturally airy with only one common wall, this ideal first home displays:
- Remote controlled gated parking and secure enclosed entry, ideal for wet days & child safety
- Expansive living, dining and entertainment area connecting throughout with timber flooring; excellent floor-plan flow
- The gourmet full size kitchen is a complete delight, wrap-around stone worktops with morning coffee bar, glass splashbacks, microwave alcove, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher, soft close drawers, under-counter lighting and powerful extractor, a real foodies gathering spot to entertain
- Surprisingly spacious revamped bathroom features separate shower return and separate metal bathtub plus an abundance of linen storage
- Nicely offset from the living areas the 2 quietly located bedrooms are large with new 2 & 3 stage mirrored built-in wardrobes, dimmable lighting and smooth ceilings with leafy skyward views
- A neatly concealed internal laundry room with storage is a must have and nicely displays your own independent Rheem hot-water system
- The wrap-around balcony captures the quiet ambience of its northerly urban aspect and is an ideal place to relax, unwind, sip a wine and chat with friends
Base yourself in an A1 location, you don't need the car, leave it safe at home! You're just literally footsteps into the cosmopolitan hub of Marrickville with its village shopping, cafes, trendy eateries and the newly transformed Marrickville railway station. Just a no fuss, easy and ever-so convenient lifestyle - that's why hardly anything ever comes to market in this block, everyone's content and you will be too, make sure this home's on your inspection list.
A fantastic home and solid investment for years to come in the right part of town! Move in today!
Richard Perry 0418 863 969