Postcard Perfection, Immaculate Family Living in a Quaint Cottage Cul-de-sac Setting
As pretty as a postcard, capturing a leafy green manicured setting, a sense of styled country living awaits you. Impeccable throughout, you're buying more than just a home here, you're buying an instant move-in lifestyle in a premium ultra-convenient location.
Freestanding with wide and naturally bright sweeping interiors, this home fits the most fastidious of buyers, from craftsman cabinetry, leadlight windows, high rose centred ceilings and solid timber flooring brings total charm.
Whisper quiet and yet footsteps to Dulwich Hill Village shopping, with an easy commute to the city via light-rail and express buses and Dulwich Hill Public School just opposite, leaves no guesswork in the choice of this property, everything is awaiting for you to move straight in and enjoy.
Just a snippet of the inclusions:
- Reception hallway, with two generously sized bedrooms offset with triple and double built-in robes and A/C
- Traditional family separate living room, side-panelling, sash windows and bespoke cabinetry
- Contemporary family bathroom frameless shower, floating vanity minimalist designer hardware; Kohler, Villeroy & Boch with instant gas hot water
- Gourmet gas kitchen of seamless wrapped stainless steel with soft close-draws, two-draw dishwasher and Italian Ilve 5 burner stove & range with framed garden outlook
- Open plan dining area overseeing a level child safe sheltered courtyard and veggie patch
- A completely private garden in a manicured park like setting captures the long summer days being an ideal spot to invite family and friends or just sit-back and enjoy the calm
- Walk to Dulwich Hill Main Rail, Light Rail and express buses ideal for city commuting
Make sure you view this exceptional home, simply one of the best examples to come onto the open market, and often held in the same family for years, inspect today!
Richard Perry 0418 863 969