A fantastic opportunity awaits the savvy and budget conscious buyer looking for a project on this very tightly held, low rise residential street full of wonderful family residences. This freestanding full brick family home sits on 461 square metres (approx.) of land and may be the one you have been waiting for. The home is in very close walking distance to Earlwood Public School, the local shopping village with its abundant coffee shops and restaurants and also a short walk to the Bardwell Park train station and centrally located to local parks and sporting facilities.
The property features:
- 3 bedrooms, main with built in wardrobe
- 2 large living areas plus combined dining and family room and formal lounge with a fireplace
- High ceilings throughout, timber floors
- Open galley kitchen with gas cooking
- Bathroom with separate shower and bath plus 2nd WC
- Huge garage with room for 3 cars plus ample storage plus second driveway allowing further parking
- Side access
- Internal laundry
- Beautifully expansive front garden ideal for the keen gardener
Some homes in the street have value added by putting on a second story setting a logical precedent to do the same here (STCA). This property is in need of love and restoration or even a knock down and represents a wonderful opportunity for the young family to move into a great street with very little through traffic due to Schofield Avenues U-shaped nature. Inspect today!
Andrew Knox 0425 230 650
*Disclaimer: some images displayed have been digitally staged.