SOLD - RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969
SOLD - Highest Sold Result For House On Porter Avenue
Thinking Of Selling? Call Us Today For The Hardest Working Team In Marrickville. Attracting Buyers From Outside The Suburb Competing With Locals To Gain Our Owners A Record Result
RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969
Quiet park side living, with freestanding studio
Quietly positioned in a wide tree line residential cul-de-sac which leads into the spacious greenery of Marrickville Park, this freestanding, double brick home has all the federation details you have come to expect, with the added surprise of a completely separate, rear of the property self-contained studio workshop, which is an ideal teenager retreat, or home office, which can be accessed independently from the side of the property.
This nothing to spend, move-in ready home displays:
- Low maintenance, lock-up and leave living, privately situated, ideal for a first time house buyer or anyone looking to downsize needing three-step-living
- Two large bedrooms with high patterned ceilings, freshly painted with new built-ins
- Updated family bathroom with Rheem instant gas hot water, bathtub with over-head shower, heat lamps, vanity storage and linen storage
- A logical floorplan increases the footprint to include a side nook - an ideal study area and hobby spot, in this case a music alcove
- Separate large formal lounge room adjoins the dining area neatly tiled throughout
- Wrap-around family sized gas kitchen with freestanding cooker overlooks the rear yard ideal for watching over small children; an abundance of cupboard and worktop space
- Rear garden & courtyard is maintenance free, capturing all day sunshine & a whisper quiet place to relax or entertain
- Fully equipped freestanding Workshop/Studio is a welcome surprise, perfect for a home office, creative people, teenager retreat and the odd unexpected guest to stay
In all, a superb solid brick freestanding home, in one of the most tightly held family streets in Marrickville near a delightful park. Location is everything with an easy commute to the city.
An excellent nothing to spend purchase just in time for Christmas!
Richard Perry 0418 863 969