SOLD $1,450,000 - RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969
Record result, unrenovated semi SOLD $1,450,000
Having thoughts of selling? No team works harder to achieve the very best for our owners, all situations and properties are different, we tailor our marketing and selling strategy to fit all of our customer needs, we do not have a one-size fits all' outlook!
Buying? Always a good idea to be part of our database and keep an eye out for 'off market' properties and sneak previews where there's often a chance to purchase before advertising to the public. Let me know your wish-list for a home, and hear about newly listed propertys first within your approved budget.
Call my team and I to advise you, on your home ethically and honestly
Richard Perry 0418 863 969
Choosing the right agent to sell your home makes all the difference in today's market. Call us today to find out what your property is REALLY worth.
I hope to hear from you!
Deceased Estate - Large, naturally bright, with family-sized rear garden
Lovingly held and enjoyed within the family for over 60 years, this completely solid full brick house looks modest from its quiet elevated position, but in fact is a large child safe home, on a very desirable block of land with a surprisingly spacious rear leafy garden for all the family to enjoy.
A rare find is the very wide family size garage, opened by remote control with additional side door entry being ideal when returning home with the children and pets. The garage also has ample storage space.
Conveniently positioned in a "stroll to everything location" close to shops, rail, cafes and schools, this happy family home offers:
- A very generous floorplan, which can be easily updated into open-plan living if desired
- Classic reception hallway ensures privacy and security, leading to a formal lounge
- 4 generously proportioned bedrooms with high ceilings being naturally bright and airy
- Classic neat and tidy family bathroom, with separate shower and full-sized bathtub with newly updated 315 litre AquaMax water heater
- Updated large gas kitchen with an abundance of workspace, & storage with off-set dining area
- The kitchen ideally looks out to the covered courtyard and garden, ideal for small children,
- Large & secluded backyard and veggie patch captures all-day sun, and is a welcome surprise and easily enhanced for today's living
*In the catchment area for Ferncourt Public School
An honest and desirably presented home, which holds all the fundamentals for today's living, so add this surprising home to your inspection list.
Under Instruction To Be Sold. Don't miss out.
Richard Perry 0418 863 969
*Disclaimer: some images displayed have been digitally staged.