Fabulous 3 bedroom family home in a wide quiet tree lined street which has the benefits of being centrally located and adjacent to the popular McNeilly Park as well as being a short walk to Marrickville railway station & Woolworths. All of Marrickville's wonderful restaurants, cafes and specialty shops are a short stroll away and this location is blessed with many public and private primary and secondary schools such as Marrickville West Primary and Casimir Catholic College.
- 3 spacious bedrooms. Third with built in wardrobe
- Floating timber floors throughout
- Original features include high ornate patterned ceilings, classic federation arch in the hall, period timber windows in the bedrooms, fireplace in main bedroom, picture rails, federation architraves and skirting boards; timber fret work on the lovely elevated front veranda
- Large combined open plan living and dining area with high ceilings & recessed lighting
- New 2nd bathroom at the rear of the house with floor to ceiling tiles
- Open plan kitchen with gas cooking, stainless steel appliances and Caesar stone bench tops
- Private and sunny back garden with side access to the front of the house
- Large separate laundry and storage facility
- Reverse cycle air conditioner in the main living quarters
- Solar electricity panels making great savings on your utility bills
- Undercover back awning which is ideal for outdoor entertaining
Ideal purchase for the buyer looking for a home to move straight into while having a great opportunity to expand or renovate in the future. With Marrickville's easy access to the Sydney CBD and all the attractions that Marrickville and the inner west have to offer, this property has access to everything from expansive parklands and sporting playing fields along the Cooks River to cafes and micro-breweries with many and varied live music venues and much more.
Let's face it, Marrickville has it all.
Andrew Knox 0425 230 650