Let the light shine in on your life with this glorious sunbathed strata title property. Situated on the first floor of a leafy, well groomed complex the apartment has that perfect dual aspect with windows on both sides offering all day sunshine as well as great cross ventilation. On offer are two spacious bedrooms (main with built-in), stylish kitchen with dishwasher and gas stove, beautiful bright bathroom, internal laundry facilities and delightful free flowing lounge and dining areas. Included are stunning floating timber floors throughout, a lovely private balcony overlooking the common grassed quadrangle and that massive lock up garage with expansive shelving to maximise storage. Perfectly positioned at the rear of the building and only a short walk to so many attractive facilities such as the train station, light rail, local Cafes, Marrickville Golf Course and the surrounding Cooks River parklands this is the ideal first home in such a sought after suburb. Act now !
- Pet friendly complex
- Garage on a separate title and able to be sold independent of unit by future owner.
- 1 minute walk (230m) to Dulwich Hill train station
- 2 minute walk (350m) to Dulwich Hill light rail station
- 2 minute walk (450m) to Cooks River parklands, cycleway and walking paths
- 1 minute walk (100m) to Alevri Cafe