Linking Richardson & Wrench Offices across the city's network to bring buyers together resulting in the premium results our owner come to expect from our teams.
Thinking of selling? Company Title or strata title, regardless of size? We know the true value of your property.
Call Richard Perry 0418 863 969
Deceased Estate - 'Kentwood Court' Timeless Art Deco living within the Potts Point Caf scene
Superbly positioned in the heart of the village enjoying a cosmopolitan 'Manhattan' inspired lifestyle this top floor apartment set quietly within this stunning building makes it an ideal and sought after investment and first home being just footsteps to shops nightlife, trains, famed cafes & eateries.
Graced with Art Deco features in this well cared for classic building, highlights:
- Security Intercom access into a charming private reception hallway
- Well appointed floor plan with potential to enhance & scope to refurbish
- Beautifully styled interiors, high ceilings, sash windows and timber floors
- Open elegant living and dining area graced with bay-window seating. naturally bright
- Classic bathroom with tub and overhead shower; Original galley kitchen
- Massively oversized bedroom with scope to partition off to create more room
- Common rooftop area with stunning views of the Sydney CBD
- Strong growth and rental demand will appeal to investors, trendy urban enclave
Beholding scope to update and modernise while retaining the charm of yester-year in the heart of fashionable Potts Point, this classic Art Deco apartment is positioned on a tree-lined avenue moments from Macleay Street's cafe precinct and the station. Walk to waterfront dining and Rushcutters Bay Park.
A perfect first purchase or savvy investment!
Richard Perry 0418 863 969