If it's a nice calm residential address you're looking for, then this lovely strata title apartment fits the bill perfectly.
Situated on the ground floor of a small neatly groomed complex of only ten apartments, the property comprises two spacious bedrooms, a beautifully updated electric kitchen with dishwasher, formal lounge and a sunny north-west facing undercover balcony that's ideal for a lazy afternoon coffee. The apartment also offers an ultra-neat bathroom with a separate bath and shower as well as the convenience of ceiling fans in the living area and bedrooms.
Included is a lock-up garage and a great street with the local shops, RSL club, parks and all forms of public transport only a short walk away.
- Plantation Shutters
- Lock up garage
- Timber floors throughout
- Wardrobes in both rooms
- Kitchen renovated only 3 years ago
- Ceilings in both bedrooms and living area
- Laundry room with washing machine and dryer on the same floor, shared with only one other unit
- Internal bars
- Cat friendly - Subject to strata approval
- 550m walk to Happy Clown Kindergarten
- 600m walk to St Paul of Cross Catholic Primary School
- 700m walk to Hurlstone Park Train Station
- 600m walk to Euston Park
- 2 min drive to Dulwich Hill
- 5 min drive to Ashfield shopping centre