Peace and quiet coupled with convenience and rare storage make this lovely apartment a must to inspect.
The property offers :
- Two spacious bedrooms (both with built-in wardrobes)
- Huge open plan lounge and dining space with a variety of potential layouts
- Tastefully refurbished chef's kitchen with quality appliances (including dishwasher)
- Lock up garage on title with dual use for either car or storage
- Sunny rear balcony with leafy outlook
- Stunning polished timber floorboards throughout
- Pet friendly complex with lovely common grounds.
- Whisper quiet street surrounded by established period residences
- Small boutique block of only ten with gas recently connected
- Perfectly positioned in the quiet rear section of the complex
- Large bathroom with separate shower and tub
- High quality plantation shutters and ceiling fans
- 100 metre (1 minute) walk to local shops
- 700 metre (8 minute) walk to Hurlstone Park train station
First time buyers and shrewd investors should all be inspecting this ideal affordable entry point into the red hot Inner West apartment market. Act now !