SOLD $1,520,000 - RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969
SOLD - Another Record Result - Gaining 3 of the highest prices in the street is no coincidence, its documented proof that no other agency works harder for our owners.
I have qualified buyers ready NOW to buy in Dulwich Hill, Call your local Dulwich Hill Agent as we know what your home is truly worth, No other team works harder
Call Richard Perry 0418 863 969 email@example.com
25 Kintore Street, Dulwich Hill - (Renovated) SOLD $1,520,000 - RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969
23 Kintore Street, Dulwich Hill - (Renovated) SOLD $1,530,000 - RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969
27 Kintore Street, Dulwich Hill - (Unrenovated) SOLD $1,330,000 - RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969
"Casa De Madres Amor"
Leafy & Quiet Cul-de-sac Setting
This absolutely immaculate, freestanding home with newly designed rear extension being naturally bright with sweeping interiors is instantly ready to enjoy, no work required - just move in!
Fitting the most fastidious of buyers, with luxury finishes, the home seamlessly combines classic old-world charm with contemporary convenience throughout and boasts a completely private and leafy, maintenance free backyard.
Just to mention some of the vast list of inclusions:
- Classic reception entry, with a separate side entrance ideal for anyone whom works from home
- 3 bedrooms, two generously sized, with a third presently used as an office, high ceilings & inverter A/C
- Designer family bathroom features frameless shower, freestanding soak tub, finished in subway & statement tiles with instant gas hot water
- Contemporary open-plan living room, solid timber flooring & picture glass sash windows, separate dining area.
- Designer cottage kitchen with freestanding workbench, solid stone worktops, Bosch dishwasher, under-counter wine fringe, eye level oven, Blanco 5 burner stove, subway splashback looking toward a tranquil child-safe, level rear garden
- A completely private manicured garden in a park like setting captures all day sun and is ideal to entertain family and friends in a no maintenance pergola setting with designer lighting
Whisper quiet and yet footsteps to Dulwich Hill Village shopping, with an easy commute to the city via light-rail and express buses and Dulwich Hill Public School just opposite.
Richard Perry 0418 863 969