This once traditional home that appears to have solid bones does need significant updating and is not for the faint hearted.
A renovator's dream located in a very quiet sought after residential address. This totally blank canvas. Ideal for expansion with potential scope to build a 2nd dwelling subject to council approval.
Public transport is nearby with regular city link buses and Arlington Light Rail station a short walk away and the vibrant restaurants and cafes of Dulwich Hill and Summer Hill are easily accessible. Quality public and private schools are aplenty such as Trinity Grammar School, Yeo Park Infants School and this property sits in the catchment for the much in demand Summer Hill Public School.
The property features:
- 3 spacious bedrooms
- Timber floors
- Large living room
- Separate dining
- Original kitchen, bathroom and laundry
- Potential for an off street car space subject to council approval
- Side access to the back garden
- Very deep back garden ideal for the keen gardener seeking an annual yield of vegetables
- Potential to build second dwelling / granny flat (STCA)
Ideal purchase for builder or serious renovator who is looking to create a family home or future investment to enjoy for many years to come.
Andrew Knox 0425 230 650