SOLD $880,000 - RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969 - OUTSTANDING RESULT!
Richard Perry 0418 863 969 & Andrew Knox 0425 230 650
This outstanding result which is the highest sale within the block displays a massive growth which will only continue by choosing the winning team especially within a leveling market place. Not everything has to be sold by auction if you pick a winning team.
Choosing the right agent makes all the difference in today's market. Call Andrew or Richard today to find out what your property is REALLY worth.
Perfect Townhouse to Call Home
Delightfully spacious throughout, this dual level townhouse, quietly located within a stroll to the village shops, cafes and Hurlstone Park railway station, is not only extremely neat it's also solidly built in double and single brick construction and only attached on one side. A sound investment in a high growth area bordering Dulwich Hill & Marrickville. Offering neat and tidy, low maintenance living, with flow through naturally bright interiors this property with separated upstairs bedrooms, is ideal for the house buyer who just keeps on missing out on that dream home in the Inner West.
This family residence and affordable abode offers:
- Open plan living & dining spaces leading to a level rear sunny courtyard with leafy private outlook, ideal to relax in or entertain
- Rear covered parking with gated, easy access' into the back of the property to carry shopping and items from the car
- Family sized kitchen with plenty of storage & potential to be opened up and expanded, overlooking the child friendly backyard
- Internal laundry and storage room, with separate secondary W.C. and brand new Rheem hot water system
- Two spacious carpeted bedrooms upstairs with built-in wardrobes, air-conditioning, naturally bright and private outlook
- Full size bathroom neatly presented with separate shower and full size bathtub, with skylight, heat lamps and fan vented
Living within a quiet cul-de-sac location, this tightly held property in the leafy suburb of Hurlstone Park is within footsteps to the Cooks River parklands, cycle tracks and sporting fields, yet only 9.3km to the city!
This property is a more comfortable and expansive place to live than the average unit and a logical alternative for the buyer priced out of the Inner West house' market.
Richard Perry 0418 863 969 - email@example.com
Andrew Knox 0425 230 650 - firstname.lastname@example.org