Turn Key Ready, Move Right In
Top floor immaculate 2 bedroom apartment quietly set back from the street in a leafy gated security complex. Ideally located in a quiet tree-lined street in close proximity to public transport including Arlington Light Rail station, Hurlstone Park train station and city bus links, the apartment falls within the catchment area for the much in demand Summer Hill Public School (OC) and is in close proximity to Trinity Grammar School and Dulwich Hill's ever expanding restaurant/cafe precinct and recreation parklands such as Yeo Park.
This spacious apartment features:
- 2 spacious bedrooms
- Under cover car space (14sqm) + 2 storage rooms (7sqm) on title
- Large combined living and dining area
- Sunny balcony
- Brand new floating timber floors throughout
- New light fittings & brand new roller shades
- Freshly painted interiors
- Family size kitchen with breakfast bar & plenty of cupboard storage
- Completely revitalised crisp white bathroom with brand new vanity, new toilet & full size bath tub with integrated shower.
- Separate internal laundry room with extra storage space
The property is ready to move straight into and is an ideal buying opportunity for the first home buyer seeking space, comfort and convenience in the very competitive Inner West market or an opportunity for the astute investor looking for strong rental demand, low maintenance and affordable levies.
Andrew Knox 0425 230 650