Generously sized single level solid brick villa home (154 sqm) positioned in a quiet residential street. Located in Hurlstone Park but literally on the Dulwich Hill border, the other side of Garnet Street is in Dulwich Hill. This property is set back from the street in a lovingly maintained complex of 5 owner-occupied villas and with only one adjoining wall, has all the attributes and the feeling of a house. Ideally located within a short stroll to Hurlstone Park train station and shopping village, and the Dulwich Grove Light Rail, this home is near many and varied public and private schools, Dulwich Hill local shops, cafes and restaurants and the Cooks River playing fields, golf course and walking/cycling tracks. Burwood to Bondi Junction 418 bus stop is located only metres from the property.
This expansive property features:
- 2 large bedrooms with built-in mirrored wardrobes
- Spacious open lounge & dining space with large windows & glass sliding door access to a natural timber deck
- High ceilings throughout and plantation window shutters in the lounge and bedrooms
- Custom built kitchen with granite bench tops, dishwasher, ceramic cooktop and electric oven
- Modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles with an IXL Tastic exhaust fan / heater and a tall storage cupboard
- Relaxing and peaceful rear deck and courtyard with beautifully maintained landscaped garden & roll out sun awning
- The attached garage has remote controlled panel lift door with internal access to the kitchen and ample storage comprising a mezzanine and a large built-in unit.
- Integrated internal laundry room with granite bench and a tall storage unit with easy access to the outdoor clothesline
- Ducted air conditioning, two zones
- Solar hot water system
- Garden at the front of the property which you can make your own
The benefits of this property are many, from its close proximity to the Sydney CBD (25 mins by train), an attractive price range in relation to the very competitive Inner West house market to its appeal to many demographics such as young families, couples, singles and the senior buyer not wishing to deal with stairs. This is an ideal first home or investment for those looking for low maintenance with affordable strata levies and a strong self-managed body corporate.
Andrew Knox 0425 230 650