Sitting in a high and prominent position with glorious garden and district views, this modern and very large 1 bedroom apartment may be the one for you. This a very rare and unique offering with 100 square metres of indoor and outdoor living space. Ideally situated in a leafy gated security complex, this property is just short walk to Canterbury railway station, the newly opened Canterbury Woolworths supermarket, the Cooks River parklands and playing fields, quality public and private schools and city bus links.
The most appealing feature of this apartment is the TWO outdoor living spaces - one being a private balcony with views across the landscaped gardens towards the Cooks River and the other a huge private terrace ideal for entertaining or simply relaxing. This affordable home also boasts:
- Combined living/dining area
- Open plan kitchen with gas cooking, Caesar stone benches & dishwasher
- Spacious bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Modern bathroom with crisp white floor to ceiling tiles & skylight
- Large office nook; Internal laundry
- Car Space within a security precinct with scope for extra storage
- Pet friendly by strata application
- Meticulously maintained complex with landscaped gardens & grounds
- Plenty of visitor parking and car washing bay
Ideal purchase for the buyer wishing to get a foothold in the very competitive Inner West market or for the investor looking for strong rental demand and reasonable rental returns.
Andrew Knox 0425 230 650