THE ONLY 1 BEDROOM IN THE STREET WITH AMAZING VIEWS
NSW Government initiative for 1st home buyer's effective 1st July 2017
- abolish stamp duty on all homes up to $650,000
- give stamp duty relief for homes up to $800,000
for more information, please click on link: https://www.nsw.gov.au/improving-nsw/projects-and-initiatives/first-home-buyers/
Currently leased at $450 per week.
Top floor one bedroom unit with spectacular views along the Cooks River and Tasker Park, this view is yours forever and can never be built out. Enjoy the cutting edge architecture and design and generous proportions with 61 square metres of living space + 14 sqm undercover car space + 3sqm storage facility with the convenience of the local shops such as the brand new Canterbury Woolworths & Aldi supermarkets, Canterbury train station & Cooks River bike path in quick walking distance & the Aquatic Centre & Ice Rink just across the river.
Only 2 years young this property boasts:
• Spacious bedroom with built-in wardrobe and a sweeping view across the Cooks River and Tasker Park
• Beautiful open plan living and dining area leading to a deep covered balcony
• Self-contained custom built kitchen with stainless steel Omega appliances and gas cooking
• Internal Laundry
• Gas bayonet for heating & natural cross ventilation
• Private internal garden
• Bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and separate shower and bath
• Gorgeous sunny balcony with distant views, ideal for dining or entertaining on those balmy summer evenings
• Private storage facility for all those extra essentials
• Double level basement security parking with storage + security and lift access
The property is currently leased and is an excellent investment with low maintenance, affordable strata levies and strong rental demand. Also an excellent first purchase for those seeking to move straight in with all the convenience, privacy you can ask for and an easy commute to the Sydney CBD and access to all the natural attractions the Inner West of Sydney has to offer.
Andrew Knox 0425 230 650